eMDe - MSB - Derrty D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
is MD's verse the one he put on his promo disc? cuz that shit was straight fire!!!!!...........................
as far as it being tha hottest track on the album, thats gonna be hard 2 do, that E40 track was Naypalm..............

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
EvilWayz said:
is MD's verse the one he put on his promo disc? cuz that shit was straight fire!!!!!...........................
as far as it being tha hottest track on the album, thats gonna be hard 2 do, that E40 track was Naypalm..............
The e-40 is tight but i'm not a big 40 fan...but I do believe the emde track is better...the beat is tight as fuck...and the verses got me wantin 2 quit rappin...I was like...no fuckin way....shocked...because it was tight....disappointed....cause my firends coming with tight shit and I still need alot of work....excitied...cause MSB is gonna blow...AND I BEEN SAYIN THAT SINCE DAY 1 (well since I first met MSB when I first moved 2 LB years ago)

-T.A.

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
we are lookn early next year

reasons:
.....cuz we are shootn a video in late November....and we wanna make sure our radio campaign, street promo campaign comes after that, so it is gonna be a domino effect....and most distro companies are pretty much set for this year already anyways!

however,
we will be sending out a shitload of snippets and goods in due months time.