ELK GROVE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
i knew lycnh was posted for a whiel out there. now.. i dunno. thats his business.. anyway tho... elk grove is gettin bigger tho aint it? im outa town right now but my ex girl stays there. and maaaan. a siccness bbq in elk grove would BE OFF THE FUCKIN HOOK!!! for real. nice place to chill. nice parks n shit u kno. b bal courts n shit. jungle gims for the kids lol. shit would be fun as hell.

Y

Yung_GAS

^^ you mean that park in antelope where officer jones punk ass is allways at.... i swear dat nigga worse then cooper

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I just moved to Elk Grove from Fairfield and the last thing that you would wanna do is have a Siccness BBQ out there. The Police don't like Blacks and they hate to see Successful blacks at that.You know they gonna show up in riot gear once they hear there's a bunch of rappers out there having a BBQ.Elk Grove is cool but it ain't, you're better off having a BBQ somewhere else.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I just moved to Elk Grove from Fairfield and the last thing that you would wanna do is have a Siccness BBQ out there. The Police don't like Blacks and they hate to see Successful blacks at that.You know they gonna show up in riot gear once they hear there's a bunch of rappers out there having a BBQ.Elk Grove is cool but it ain't, you're better off having a BBQ somewhere else.
real talk. Profiling is a practice out there....anything with rims on the street at night is gettin' pulled over...no joke

shit... siccness bbq at tahoe park or william land.

on the elk grove talent tip...MD3 is currently working with Raekwon on Rae's new album

oh yeah...beware of..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
i thought elk grove was a rich suburb from sac town?why would any rappers come from there?

that it is...but cats out here are on that real estate hustle...we're from South Sac, but we got an opportunity to snatch up some homes in e.g. at a cool price. why not?...now the price has doubled over the past 4 years. sold one home and the crew came up...opened up a store downtown & now puttin' a studio together....the idea is to grow and give back, not stay stagnant. Learn about it.

Oct 10, 2004
beto aint nothin wrong with makin that green paper but homie rewind your thoughts you from south sac you just makin money in elk grove you aint reppin that shit.....know what im sayin?