Elections over, gas prices rising already

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
My local gas station I frequent already bumped 10 cents from this morning, it was within a 4 hour time-frame. Fucking conspiracy.

Oct 18, 2003
no fuck'n shit i noticed that too. before the elections they were all yea prices are low but it's expected to slow down probly making it higher down the line. election over.........10 cents muthafucka!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gas went up like 12 cents in Seattle I heard...Real fuckin nice...People won't get it, and if they do, they won't care enough to do shit about it.

Fuck the US.

Dec 25, 2003
Oil traders went heavy on news of the Democratic victory. I bought a bit myself a few days ago, just because I knew they would rise on news of a Democrat victory. I bought some options on the account this morning and expect it to rise further. I'm probly selling at around 64 dollars a barrel, which will translate to another 15 cents or so a gallon.

Floor traders generally have a pretty ridiculous outlook on just about everything political - namely, that anything Democratic or Liberal will instantly mean increasing taxation, lower margins, and stifling regulation. The bad part about it is that when you know the expectations of the masses, often you have to play the same game in order to win.