Eh Beto...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
now when niggaz was on here runnin' up on each others hard drives and lettin' loose on firewires and shit... you know bangin to the fullest, you was watchin' with excitement!!! shit was good and juicy to you. but then this nigga... er i mean bitch cos from madesicc threatens you with nemo and you been moderatin' yo ass off!!! is nemo a killa? let me know before i say summin' to piss cuz off. look out for me bro!!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
aye bro. NEMO is a real reputable Dago head. i'd strongly advise not beefin with NEMO. dude done put out classic materiall and plugged me nice from the sicc shop. get Banned fucking with Neem.

Aug 17, 2006
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
aye bro. NEMO is a real reputable Dago head. i'd strongly advise not beefin with NEMO. dude done put out classic materiall and plugged me nice from the sicc shop. get Banned fucking with Neem.
good lookin' i'm about to change my i.p. address so he can't find me

Jul 16, 2007
Bigg Craze said:
now when niggaz was on here runnin' up on each others hard drives and lettin' loose on firewires and shit... you know bangin to the fullest, you was watchin' with excitement!!! shit was good and juicy to you. but then this nigga... er i mean bitch cos from madesicc threatens you with nemo and you been moderatin' yo ass off!!! is nemo a killa? let me know before i say summin' to piss cuz off. look out for me bro!!!

co-sign

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LMAO

naw.....just had to clean up a little trash that's all.

I dont care if dudes talk shit but as long as its in the proper thread ya dig.

I had to delete some shit from the FAB thread because I wanted dude to be able to handle business here like everyone else, but muthafuckas is some FOOLS up here.

that's it, that's all, no problemo

Mar 18, 2006
*runs out of the cabin*

o shit...man what ever you do.....dont say the name nem....shit,i almost said his name...some say if you say his name three times he will appear like beetle juice and snatch your soul to "I hell"!!! i heard hes the baddest rootness tootnees "I gun" slanger on the sicc!!!!

*runs back in the cabin*

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
TOMMYJAMES said:
*runs out of the cabin*

o shit...man what ever you do.....dont say the name nem....shit,i almost said his name...some say if you say his name three times he will appear like beetle juice and snatch your soul to "I hell"!!! i heard hes the baddest rootness tootnees "I gun" slanger on the sicc!!!!

*runs back in the cabin*

:cheeky: