Edited Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
There used to be a place to download edited versions of Tech N9ne, if I remember right. At the time the Tech was offering Absolute Power for free, he had a place you could d/l the edited version of A.P. Well, I can't seem to find it anywhere, and was wondering if you all maybe knew where it would be.

I am a football coach, and there are some players that want to put some T9 songs in a CD to be played in the stadium during warm-ups. Since football games are a family-event, the songs needs to be PG in nature.

Any help?

Sep 11, 2002
Its not that I can't find it on the website; I just was wanting the edited version for free.

I know, I know. I'm going to catch all kinds of shit by asking for it for free. Oh well. I've $paid$ before for Tech, I just don't want to do it now.

Especially when its not really for me, but for a stadium of football fans that couldn't distinguish the difference between a verse from Tech and a verse from Coolio.

Nov 14, 2002
Just download the single of Im a Playa...

The song is perfect and it's edited. Fuck it, ask Nick to send you one and you'll get it in about 5 seasons.