edgewater

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yall ever heard of the edgewater motel in oakland...i never knew what really went down there, jus heard shit bout it, but they showin this special on cinemax about it...it's like a strip club/nudist camp/fuck fest...some shit like that, you can beat some shit anywhere in the facilities, you can watch some lesbians munch on some box in their rooms, bitches walkin round butt naked...it's whatever there...only faulty part is theres prolly dudes walkin round buck too...but that shit looked crazy...i know they have a dance club that pops off certain nights, but i wasnt even knowin bout all that other shit...crazy...any yall peep that..

Apr 25, 2002
I been there. You got to have lootchie to get up in there. I went with this doo from my work, I thought I was going to an A's game...nope! That shit is so hard to get in to. I guess if you are a member you can bring one guest a month...I was the lucky one...very, very lucky one. That shit is a paradise for real. You are pretty much on the money wit how you desribed it, and yes there are naked doos, but my eyes were preoccupied.