Eddi Projex Now Or Never

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Jus scooped up that Eddi Projex New Album NOW OR NEVER..

i think some of the production could have been better but overall its some solid street shit...

TouchDown and Straight Out the Bay are the best tracks on the album IMO and need to be pushed like a mafucka...

hope that shit pops off for Eddi P i know he been in the game for a minute waitin for his turn...

Apr 13, 2005
eddi projex got a coo stage performance...
that "wiggle man" song slap...But i didnt really start feelin that track till i seen him perform it live...and do that little dance....
I also like that song where he talkin about goin state 2 state....

Aug 27, 2007
Jus scooped up that Eddi Projex New Album NOW OR NEVER..

i think some of the production could have been better but overall its some solid street shit...

TouchDown and Straight Out the Bay are the best tracks on the album IMO and need to be pushed like a mafucka...

hope that shit pops off for Eddi P i know he been in the game for a minute waitin for his turn...

who's featured on it?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
$hort, Fab, Keak, Yuk, Messy Marv, Jacka, Hittaz On The Payroll, Delinquents, Matt Blaque, others

fuck with Eddi P, he's a good dude, been in the game for a minute and makes good music

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
SEE THE HOMIE LIVE AT RASPUTINS IN BERKELEY THIS FIRDAY AT 5PM.
Its an in door signing and live performance as well!...check it out

and the album is solid. A grown up album with no bull shit ass hyphy dancing in the street shit or fake ass gun clapping. Just real street musik for the people.