ED DOSIA: NEW ALBUM COMING SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2009
ITS BEEN A WHILE YALL BUT LOOK 4 MY NEW ALBUM COMING VERY SOON. ITS CALLED "A NEGATIVE MINDSET". IT FEATURES SPICE 1, SAN QUINN, ZAK 1, MAC EL, L7, KEEK DOGG(14 CALIBER), KNUCKLES(ALPHA & OMEGA), SNOW the PRODUCT, MIC the PRODUCER, JACK DIAMONDS, AND MANY MORE.......

BROUGHT TO YOU BY LOUDVOIZE RECORDS & LOCKJAW MUSIC.....

Nov 11, 2009
Good to see you back Ed! Keep us posted with your solo stuff.
Is there a chance for another 14 Caliber group album ?
its been mentioned by Keek n me but we havent really sat down n agreed officially. for the time being iv been focusing on gettin this album done. but in the future, to me, its not out of the question. well see how things go from here ya dig?

Sep 9, 2009
AS LONG IS THE MOBB SHIT. THEN IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ALBUM.
If you know my nigga Dosia then you know it aint nuthin BUT that mobb shit...."MY TIME IZ NOW" produced by Mic Tha Producer alone is enough reason to grab this one not to mention tha song wit Spice....an you can quote me on dat 1

Nov 11, 2009
AHHAHAHA MY BIG HOMIE BUGZ DONT WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOUR BITCH ASS YOU A SUCKA YOU AINT NO HOMIE YOU A LEVA KONVICT BEEN PROVED THAT. YOU DONT KICK IT IN THE WEST END. THE NEW 14 CALIBER ALBULM COMIN SOON I HERD SOME OF IT IT GOTZ MY COMPA LAZY LOCO ALL OVER IT
normally i dont respond to niggaz like u, but since this involves my city i will. get ya facts right b4 u put my name in ya mouth. bugzy always supported my music like i support his. itz niggaz like u that try to make it hard for real niggaz to push 4 somethin and strive 4 the next homie. but one bitch nigga like u will never stop this movement. matter of fact imma put u on blast. u the same nigga that the homie kasper called out n u never got at him. u pussy i was doin this when u were still suckin on ur mommys nipple. i wont reply no more cuz id rather go toes wit u but i wanted everyone on siccness to realize u a bitch. be a fuckin man n reveal urself. nobody knows who u r cuz u will always stay a bitch nigga.