ECW One Night Stand Predictions...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Post Your ECW One Night Stand Predictions in here...

Card so far:

WWE Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena

World Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu

Mick Foley & Edge vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer

Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle

Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler

FBI (Tony Mamaluke & Little Guido) vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy

Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka

Jan 2, 2004
My predictions....

Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena - I think Angle or the Big Show will end up costing RVD the title...

Rey Mysterio vs. Sabu - I think Rey will actually go over cleanly on Sabu...

Mick Foley & Edge vs. Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer - These two will win just so the the "home crowd" will stay happy..

Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle - I think Angle will win this match.. They are really pushing Angle right now, and Orton just came off of suspension, not sure if he's gonna job a match or two..

Tazz vs. Jerry Lawler - No way in hell Lawler wins this fight...

FBI (Tony Mamaluke & Little Guido) vs. Tajiri & Super Crazy - These two are the bigger names and both have done good in WWE, so WWE booked ECW will book them to win, I believe...

Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka - Tanaka really impressed everybody with his performance last year, and he lost, I think he'll come back and make up for the loss at this year's One Night Stand....

I hope a match or two gets added to the card.. It'd be nice to see The Sandman and Justin Credible wrestle or something like that..

Dec 30, 2003
i think they are gon let sabu take the title.... only bc if they are really gonna bring back raw and smackdown together as one...... wwe will only need one heavyweight title.......ecw needs a championship.... and wwe aint gon give em one that so many wwe legends held......

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think Sabu will take the title from mystereo since Smackdown is already decimated. I also see the shows getting reunited soon and alot of released talant and alot of smackdown guys going to ECW

Theyve been putting over Cena every match so i think he'll beat RVD

Angle will beat Randy Orton but it will be one hell of a match

Tazz over Lawler no doubt, and The King will belly ache for weeks about being choked out and that not being legal in wrestling

I think Edge and Foley will Beat Funk and tommy Dreamer via Litas interference

Jan 2, 2004
The reason why I don't think Sabu will win the title is because it's not the main event, and I figure it'll take a lot of the luster away from RVD possibly winning a world title if Sabu does it in the match before... So, I'm not sure that'll happen.

Jan 18, 2006
im trying to remember my ecw watchin days, rvds title was always the tv title, wouldnt he become the tv champ again? i figure paul e. has to have some surprises up his sleeve, hes not gonna let ecw fail again. also, remember barely legal? the things funk did in that match so ecw would succeed? expect that again,

Sep 1, 2003
i wanna see orton smash em...gettin tired of angle always winning..shits gettin old as fuck

..an cena keep the title

fuck the rest

Jan 18, 2006
tazz b. king, angle b. orton, fbi beat tajiri and super crazy, sabu and rey got hauled off on stretchers, after the craziest move ive ever seen.