Ecay Uno's "Mental Scars" snippets ready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
If u'r interested in helping promote in ur area leave me or I-Rocc a PM with an addy & a phone contact, or u could leave it in the Money Hungry forum. Mail goes out Monday. This is my Debut LP with features fromGoldie Loc (The East Sidaz), Bad Azz, Mr. Tan (Baby Boy, Militia), Killa Tay, Mitchy Slick & more. Plus featuring an in depth interview with Ananda Lewis (MTV, The Ananda Lewis Show). Only serious inquires please.

Sep 13, 2002
i dont know how much i could spread the word, im from dago. but id love to get my hands on the snippets, and cd when it drops.

stay safe folks

Jul 10, 2002
PureBred, That's a clever perspective u put it in but it's actually much more simple. "Ecay" is my street name & in So. Cal some niggas put 1 on the end of their name 2 set them apart from other niggas who share their street name. Now, I'm the only nigga with the name "Ecay" but the "Uno" is just an adjective meaning I'm the 1. The 1 who stands apart from the rest. The 1 who's unselfish, so we all can eat a fair portion. The 1 yall been waitin on. Peace