ECay Uno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I aint been postin 4 a long time, but I'm back on the SICCNESS. MUCH LOVE 2 ALL YALL WHO BEEN HOLDIN ME DOWN, cuz I HAVE been readin this muthafucka. I'm working on a new project (just startin) & I'm showin love 2 EVERYBODY who been showin me love. 2 the niggas hatin, u know I'll shut u down wit a verse! Try me. Oh yeah... I'm on deck with some real hot beats & hooks too.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, its tight to hear about a new project! good luck with everything and keep bringing the heat! "mental scars" is played every day, and one of my favorite albums! much love.

Apr 26, 2002
shup 3cay. jus shtarted gettin into ur shit and i'm hella diggin that shit along with my other homiez in the atl. cant wait for that new shit, jus keep us updated, preesh. fold.

Jul 10, 2002
Ay thanx all yall. i appreciate that. I'mma take my time with my next solo so it'll b as fire as I can make it. I'm tryin 2 touch bases I didn't on MS. I got help on the production this time 2. It won't take much longer though.

NY was beautiful my man. Bunk ass weed but cool ass folx out there. Contrary 2 what u would think, the streets was very receptive 2 our music. It's just a lot more politics out there 2 deal with. I'mma go back though when I get a chance 4 a lil while. Peace Yall

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Ecay, so r u not living in Dago anymore? someone on the board had said u relocated, and if so where do u reside now?

Feb 13, 2005
much luv and respect to that nigga Ecay...i'm all tha way out in the dirty-dirty bumpin' the hell outta that Mental Scars which is definitely a classic by all means. Keep comin' wit' that realness because no matter where you from, real recognize real my nigga.

D

Downunda-Connec

Mental Scars is a tight album. I only got it a couple months back and it gets a lot of rotation. Got that Leery Gang at the same time too. Took me a little longer to get into that one but there are some really nice tracks on there. I am looking forward to another Ecay album. Keep doing your thing Ecay.

Jul 10, 2002
Again yall, Thanx 4 supportin me & my music so much.

I'm livin in L.A. right now, but I got some more movin around 2 do in the near future.

I'm supposed 2 be gettin some Cricet trax (keep ur fingers crossed), but I'm workin with my boy Chag G, Bolkie Loc, Trazel, of coarse Young Marv, J Boogie, I'mma actually get all the hot Dago Producers 2 submit material. Battle Ram, Mackvillin, Illicit... as well as self producing. I'm also working with a couple of "name brands" 2. I'm about makin good music so I love 2 rap over other producers music. I didn't get 2 do much of that on my other projects bcuz MUTHAFUCKAS B SLEEPIN ON YA BOY or, TRYIN 2 compete w/me (2 no avail). lol I(I'm laughin @me right now)...but I won't disappoint. The music is only gettin stronger & I'm sure yall will be satisfied with whichever of my future projects u choose 2 support. Peace Yall

Jan 1, 2005
Ecay Uno said:
I aint been postin 4 a long time, but I'm back on the SICCNESS. MUCH LOVE 2 ALL YALL WHO BEEN HOLDIN ME DOWN, cuz I HAVE been readin this muthafucka. I'm working on a new project (just startin) & I'm showin love 2 EVERYBODY who been showin me love. 2 the niggas hatin, u know I'll shut u down wit a verse! Try me. Oh yeah... I'm on deck with some real hot beats & hooks too.

much love and hope ur new shit takes off and these haters wake up cuz ur shit is on some next level shit. keep doing you man and props