Ecay Uno"s "THA OPERATION ELIMINATION LP" now available!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
I'm not doing snippets of this album. The "Mental Scars" snippets can b heard in the Money Hungry forum under the the "DOWNLOAD ECAY UNO SNIPPETS" thread.

4sDeuces&Trays is right about the availability of "Tha Operation Elimination LP"

Sep 13, 2002
most of the tracks on this i dont have, ive heard but the rest of the comp was weak or they havent been released.

this shit is heated, listing to some of the beats, which i asume ecay produced most of. im think dammm would keak or 40 or bo sound tigh over these. this what the west needs. whole entire albums with all ecay production. i mean keak over "action" or "always out numbered" would be classic

suport this cat, he the future of the west.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Tracklist

1. Intro
2. Action
3. Always Out Numbered
4. 3 RingCircus
5. Fed Up (unreleased)
6. Gotta Watch f. Cee Wee 3, Chag G
7.Have Minz f. Cee Wee 3, LiL Crazy Cee Wee (unreleased)
8. Tha Rippaz Anthem
9. Get Back f. LC Janet, Cee Wee 3, Gum-C, J Crazy, Irocc, Silas, Sin Amen
10. Scandalous f. Silas (unreleased)
11. Never Give Up
12. Knuckle Up f. Illicit, LiL Crazy Cee Wee
13. Operation Elimination
14. Hustlas Pace f. Charlie Mack, Rippin Lon, Chag G (unreleased)
15. Stay Ready f. James 13, Bay Loc
16. Pieces f. Charlie Mack
17. If It's On It's On
18. Examples (unreleased)

EVERYBODY GET THIS ALBUM. IT'S HEAT. MOST OF THE SONGS, I HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF EXCEPT OPERATION ELIMINATION AND PIECES CUZ THOSE ARE FROM COMPILATIONS. PEACE!!!!!!!

Sep 13, 2002
also, dont get me wrong ecay comes heated on the mic. that wasnt lackin at all. some raw shit right there. but people ask what cali needs. and im sayin its artist like ecay. and in general producers like ecay.