ECAY UNO MENTAL SCARS IS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Most definately, this is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. Ecay definately came on another level and this was just his first release. Read my full review of the album at the site or in the judgement day forum. If you haven't picked it up or odered it then you need to quickly because this one is a classic.

Late!

Aug 7, 2002
maaaaan i jus peeped that shit yesterday and i am NOT feelin this shit at all, it was my first listen though i gotta try it again but for now i aint feelin that shit...only like 2 songs on that cd...

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I think it's one of those albums you need to run through a few times to really get into it. I listened to it about 4 times before I did my review. Really though it's not one of those albums that has like 3 or 4 tight ass songs, there aren't any songs that really stand out, but every song is tight to me. You may just have to let it grow on you a bit.

Late!

Aug 7, 2002
thats what i fuckin hate about jus lettin dat shit grow on me...i mean if i feel it den i feel it n ama buy dat shit but if i don't then fuck it...sumtimes i be lettin it grow on me but it don't work and it be wastin my time...

May 15, 2003
I think if you naturally like west coast rap you'll like this C.D.
God's on my side,mental scars,and U turn me are dope cuts...C if ya wastin ya time with those.

Aug 7, 2002
these are the only good songs that u listed...god's on my side da best cut tho nice beat by da way...shit i needa peep it again this time ama peep it all the way thru...