Ecay CDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I once heard about a cd of Ecay called pure poetry. does anyone know sumthing about it or own that cd ?

Feb 24, 2003
ecay

yea i have xxl guns thats where i first heard ecay, does anyone know when the mental scars is due out? my homie lives in south east dago and said ecay has a bunch of cds out but i havent talked to him lately. well peace

Jul 10, 2002
"Pure Poetry" has turned in2 "Mental Scars". Music has a life of it's own & as only a vessel 4 the CREATOR'S creativity, I MUST govern myself accordingly. A few of "Pure Poetry's" ideas will b on "Mental Scars" but it's a different project. All the unreleased songs MIGHT b on a Ecay Uno's unreleased entertainment cd, should I get that far. 1

May 3, 2002
Ecay Uno said:
"Pure Poetry" has turned in2 "Mental Scars". Music has a life of it's own & as only a vessel 4 the CREATOR'S creativity, I MUST govern myself accordingly. A few of "Pure Poetry's" ideas will b on "Mental Scars" but it's a different project. All the unreleased songs MIGHT b on a Ecay Uno's unreleased entertainment cd, should I get that far. 1
good shit man, u need to drop Mental Scars asap.. im dyin for that album. Keep doin what u doin..

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Ecay Uno said:
Ecay= Smoke free... We might toss a few back though.
RAN TO THE DOSIA BUT THE DOSIA DID ME WRONG/COULDNT GET NO SATISFACTION FROM THE BLUNT, JOINT, OR BONG...

SORRY THAT SHIT JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD...ECAY, YOU BEEN AT SILAS OR IROCC LATELY, I BEEN TRYNA HOLLA AT THEM TWO FOR A MINUTE BUT ITS LIKE THEY JUST UP AND DISAPPEARED OUTTA DAGO...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
hey Ecay where can I order your music from ? I still didn't get my copy of your operation elimination ep that I ordered from the siccshop about two months ago. can't wait til that mental scars cd is finished.

May 3, 2002
MB3 said:
hey Ecay where can I order your music from ? I still didn't get my copy of your operation elimination ep that I ordered from the siccshop about two months ago. can't wait til that mental scars cd is finished.
damn, i got mine pretty fast.. maybe within a week.. but maybe since vamps is selling the siccness site, the sicc shop is in limbo too? that sucks, cuz the sicc shop had all the underground SD shit that nobody else carries outta Southern Cali. :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
yea it sucks i showed mb3 my dago cd's when he visited me now that vamps bailed the siccshop don't look like it's under control just yet.