Ebola is a hoax, it's all about money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Ebola is not a hoax.....

The only strange thing about Ebola is the fact that Ebola has massive outbreaks every 20 years.

Also, why doses every disease or disaster have to be associated with a conspiracy?

It's not exactly like humanity is some passive species.

You may have a point that humanity treats every catastrophe as some sort of "crisis" pt "scare tactic" but I don't believe Ebola fits that criteria.

Feb 2, 2006
Actually, yes, Ebola is a hoax and I have the facts to prove it. Lol this guy swoop187 is so dumb.

dallas just ordered 250000 hazmat suits. the cdc propaganda machine claimed there wont be any vaccine until the end of next year. we all know they got the vaccine. the powers that be are gonna pimp the ebola outbreak for every thing they can so more and more people die. then and only then will the so-called vaccine be released

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Jesse Pinkman: When you say it’s contamination. I mean, I’m thinking like… an ebola leak or something.
Walter White: Ebola.
Jesse Pinkman: Yeah, it’s a disease on the Discovery Channel where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
Walter White: Thank you, I know what ebola is.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
"It ain't little green monkeys it little white honkeys"

Lethal experimental infections of rhesus monkeys by aerosolized Ebola virus said:
Lethal experimental infections of rhesus monkeys by aerosolized Ebola virus.

The potential of aerogenic infection by Ebola virus was established by using a head-only exposure aerosol system. Virus-containing droplets of 0.8-1.2 microns were generated and administered into the respiratory tract of rhesus monkeys via inhalation. Inhalation of viral doses as low as 400 plaque-forming units of virus caused a rapidly fatal disease in 4-5 days. The illness was clinically identical to that reported for parenteral virus inoculation, except for the occurrence of subcutaneous and venipuncture site bleeding and serosanguineous nasal discharge. Immunocytocassociated Ebola virus antigens present in airway epithelium, alveolar pneumocytes, and macrophages in the lung and pulmonary lymph nodes; extracellular antigen was present on mucosal surfaces of the nose, oropharynx and airways. Aggregates of characteristic filamentous virus were present within type I pneumocytes, macrophages, and air spaces of the lung by electron microscopy. Demonstration of fatal aerosol transmission of this virus in monkeys reinforces the importance of taking appropriate precautions to prevent its potential aerosol transmission to humans.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Read the text carefully - this is a lot more severe exposure to aerosols than what you have in real life short of someone sneezing in your face (and nobody has ever argued that such a thing poses no transmission threat).

When we talk of airborne pathogens, we means things like flu, which you can get by being in the opposite end of the same room as someone who is infected.

And if it was airborne like that, it would have spread all over the world by now, which is not what has happened - you can take the recorded cases data from Wikipedia, you can scale by a factor of 2-3 due to underreporting, and you can derive a fit for the R_0 parameter. If you do not feel like expending so much effort, more experienced people have already done it, and the R_0 turns out to be less than 2. It's still above 1, which means it will continue to spread, but it's also really not that much in absolute terms. Airborne pathogens usually have higher R_0 values than this.