Ebay took down my emb collection listing, so check it out:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Well I put them on ebay & the listing got took down the same day. Here's what I put:

This auction is for a collection of 22 cans. All of them have been banned from many places, because the FDA said that energy malt beverages are harmful. I have 13 full cans & 9 top opened cans. A few have a few dents or creases, but that is mainly about 2 of the empties.

Full Four's are: blue raspberry, watermelon, fruit punch, orange, loko uva & maxed grape. Full Joose's are: lemonade, raspberry lemonade, watermelon, fruit punch, jungle joose, orange (grape fruit flavored?) & dragon joose. Empty Four's are: lemon lime, lemonade & cranberry lemonade. Empty Joose's are: blue (peach), cherry-lime, kiwi-strawberry, green apple, lemon tea & mango.
The US Postal Service (USPS) doesn't allow the shipment of intoxicating liquors containing 0.5% or more alcohol by content. This means that collectible containers with any alcohol inside of them can't offer USPS as a shipping option. Will ship via UPS.
NOTICE: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS BELOW.
1 The value of the auctioned item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
2 The container has not been opened, but any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
3 This item is not available at any retail outlet, and the container has a value that substantially exceeds the current retail price of the alcohol in the container.
4 The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years old).
5 Both the buyers and sellers ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations
6 Bottles of wine are not permitted, as their value is generally based on the wine in the bottle rather than the bottle itself.
eBay permits the sale of alcohol-related collectibles, including alcohol-related memorabilia, packaging and containers such as bottles, decanters or limited edition cans (provided you comply with the above collectible container sale guidelines).