(((eBay Store Closed...New Website Coming Soon!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I just closed my eBay store and I'm in the process of redesigning and getting www.mintunderground.com back up and running.

If you were looking at any items in eBay and want them get at me now, before the site is up. You know what that means. Lol!

Lot's of items were being watched and some items sold here recently. If you're one of those watchers get at me. Oh yeah, that OG G-Slimm - Fours Deuces & Trays was sold.

Contact me with your wants via PM.

Thanks y'all

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Suggestions on features?

I've had a site up before and I've seen many others come and go...or just not do well. I was wondering why they don't catch on. I mean, mine was starting to catch steam and starting moving units pretty well (until the hackers came my way).

What suggestions do you have for what attracts you to a commerce site and makes you want to use/buy from it? Other than price, because some items, I'm not budging on an you guys should know this by now, but what other features would you like from a music website in general?

I'm looking to bring a website with more user interaction. How can I get people like ourselves to be more active on a website? What gets you to be more motivated?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
any new Ike, saw Moolah is getting a national release
Yeah, I just need to hook up with him. I'm in charge of getting the Elite Entertainment Groups releases put out via City Hall Distribution. We will be offering download, CD's and etc. I'm also in charge of looking for unsigned artist with marketable skills. Not just any ole' body. I'm looking for artist all over the Globe (U.S. and Overseas).

We have International Distribution now.

I've been pushing Ike's and all of the Elite Entertainment Groups albums for years now and it finally paid off. People are looking at them now. Real big things happening.