EBAY RARE BOMB CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
a funny french with no balls try to fucked up my auctions with a false account but i still have

Dallah Man
Mista Lanse
Fools

For Sale Pm Wit Offer

and by the way Fuck The Haterz :D

Mar 14, 2006
Where is this fool from Zin ?

Remar', U 're right, lol, not the same album U're talkin' bout.

It's a local Seattle band, 3 playaz goin' by the name of Smoove J, Mac 11, & Tha Assassin. Released in 97 on Sho Shot Ent'.

By the way, I've got a mint copy for trade.

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
fools are from los angeles

ps: the name of the ebay seller is : 69whore69 i think he wont use this anymore but looks in the block list

and for all the seller be very carefully on french account now

Nov 2, 2007
Is that shipping price correct there? Why is it cheaper to ship to US than europe? Thats probably the most expensive shipping rate i've seen... Somebody outbid me :d

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
for sale Fools , Calico , California's Finest , MVP , Dallah Man , Mista Lanse

a funny FRENCH guy with new account again buy all my cd in buy it now ,he s losting his time but anyway

make offer shipping in France betwenn 3-6 Euros just a mistake

Jul 3, 2007
That was me. Bet you didn't know I speak fluent french as well :) ... Ah just kidding lol, when I wreck havock I do it in english as an american who says fuck ebay lololol... But seriously zin where do you get this stuff mn, most of stuff you got I never even heard of and you got them economy priced at $300+ each? lol... Maybe I oughtta get the new bomb cd price guide ;)