Eastcoco forum mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I suggested we do a mix tape with different industry beats, nothing to do with woodie or east co co, I think dude just meant for it to be rappers that post here, not sure, if it is a east co co thing ill pass and get on the next one.
You are correct sir!
(It was your idea anyway lol)

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
wtf...
I thought we said ECCR FORUM Artists mixtape, as in fools actively participating in this forum who can rap. I dont want to rap about the threads/topics here nor woodie the man or his long since inactive label... that dont make no sense. I thought we all were gonna
submit tracks thru here as well as make some new collabs. The focus was to be here because of the network we've built and the concentrated amount of talent who regularly join in discussion here.
big rhino, silent, skarekrow, both smiley's, green, akazie, etc. and a few others as well who are on fan's radars just under more random screen names and not there music monikers (like "norteno559er" haha)

if that aint what it is i aint "hosting" it

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
wtf...
I thought we said ECCR FORUM Artists mixtape, as in fools actively participating in this forum who can rap. I dont want to rap about the threads/topics here nor woodie the man or his long since inactive label... that dont make no sense. I thought we all were gonna
submit tracks thru here as well as make some new collabs. The focus was to be here because of the network we've built and the concentrated amount of talent who regularly join in discussion here.
big rhino, silent, skarekrow, both smiley's, green, akazie, etc. and a few others as well who are on fan's radars just under more random screen names and not there music monikers (like "norteno559er" haha)

Ditto!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
wtf...
big rhino, silent, reckless, skarekrow, both smiley's, green, akazie, etc. and a few others as well who are on fan's radars just under more random screen names and not there music monikers (like "norteno559er" haha)

We already established that it is bro