Eastcoast gangbangin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2005
Since this a southern cali board and i seen yall talk alot about gangbangin on here i tought idd start a thread to see what yall think of east coast gangbangin. (if this topic has already been brought up my bad then you can delete this)

Me personally i never really cared since i dont gangbang and since i never seen how they do it out east, but i have seen alot of niggaz really get heated out here over the dumb shit they doing over on the eastcoast.

NOW FIRST OF ALL LET ME SAY ONE THING IM NOT SPEAKING ON ALL OF THE EASTCOAST NIGGAZ CUZ THERES REAL ONES 2 LET THAT BE KNOWN.

But i was in NY a while ago and i had heard about the gang bangers ova there and how they act like clowns and dont even know what they doing and that most of em do it cuz of the movies and cuz they think it gives them status, but when i went out there myself it was even worse then i tought it would be. Its really fucked up ova there you got lil clowns runnin around claiming crip and blood and not even knowing what the fuck they doing. They got all the rules fucked up. Its really depressing to see niggaz totally basically clowning something that is dead ass serious in cali. I dun seen lil niggaz with red rags in they left pocket lil niggaz with blue rags in they right pocket and all sorts of shit like that.

They got crips and bloods livin in the same building you got niggaz that switch gangs like he a blood now then he crip a few months later its crazy.

It just sound so stupid to hear niggaz scream fuck a crab or fuck a slob without having seen a real crip or a real blood in they life. Even tho most niggaz in NY is against the whole gangbangin movement and keep it real but most of the niggaz that do bang is str8 up clowns for real. Compared to the home of crips and bloods NY is straight clowns for what they doing ova there now dont get me wrong some niggaz in gangs out there is str8 fucking riders and will split a nigga wig just as fast as a cali nigga would, but most of em are disrespecting it for real. Its funny too cuz niggaz was hatin bad on cali back in the day for gangbangin they use to call cali stupid for trippin ova colors and shit and now they doing it theyselfs.

Anyway what yall think of it?

discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.