Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
lol...great second show,..that nigga straight shot stevie in the leg,lmao!,...and the intro when stevie wuz dunkin that black prostitute wuz funny shit!..and how u gonna show clegg doing strappers and then have stevie say hes in rehab!...that wuz weak!...it aint the same without clegg,imo!,..but yea its getting better!....oh and the mexican singer chick is fine as fuck areolas bruh!

Apr 25, 2002
Im liking the 2nd season. That 1st episode had so many classic lines. Still waiting for the 1st season to drop down in prices for the dvds....

Dec 17, 2004
cant wait to watch^^ trying to torrent right now

i feel season 1 was funnier so far too...but hoping it gets better

his big return to the mound with fireworks and hulk hogan music was pretty fuckin funny though

Mar 24, 2006
this episode had me rolling from the jump...

"don't skimp and get a Vizio"

that right there set the tone for the entire episode for me. if you can't laugh at the shit that is said in this show you simply have no sense of humor....period.

"you said it not me"

Dec 17, 2004
yeah it was funny...but i dont know...

im thinking maybe season 1 set the bar too high for my expectations so now i keep waiting to shit my pants laughing. i may fart throughout and shart here and there but i still have yet to shit myself from laughter

also i watched season 1 in 1 sitting which i think made it better cause i came away feeling like i ate a great full course meal. watching it in pieces like this has me come away from each episode not feeling fully satisfied like i just ate some little lunchable snack or something

ive been looking forward to always sunny and even more eastbound this fall. so far i feel always sunny has been funnier

Jan 18, 2006
easily the best episode but the end was gay and weird with that weird music playing. Best line was "you came out your mommas vagina, I came in it" or something like that