East Coast Crip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

Ima kill yo ass

they got the name cuz they on the East Side of the freeway that divides South Central Los Angeles

E.C.C. is the largest Crip gang in L.A., followed by hoova, then by 60's.........

from 1st st. to 1-9-0
eastside eassst coast , its tha muthafuccin gang that do it tha most

Rolla Coasta

May 9, 2002
Youre absolutely right,im not from LA.Ive never been to Cali infact.Ive never heard talk of ECC,Ive never seen em any copycat gangs of the ECC...do you see what im gettin at?OK then.All you ever hear/see/read about is Hoover,Rollin 60's and a few other Crip sets but ive never even heard of anyone claimin East Coast Crip.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

triplegold said:

no wonder u got ur location blank u prolly n canada

Whats wrong with Canada? Im from Canada and I aint no punk. Dont diss the whole country because of a few dumb-asses, theres real muh's everywhere...

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
When the gang was formed, there was none of this coastal pride bullshit like we got now. The name East Coast Crip fits, "east side" is too predictable a name & probably too broad.
& to that Oh Coy guy... you aint from LA, you don't have to BUY it. Just because you havent seen any Crip sets aligning themselves with ECC wherever you live doesnt mean shit. Not all LA gangs have to be spread across the nation, most of the fools here could give a fuck less about anything outside of their own neighborhood.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Now Ive heard of 89th St. Crip...so I guess that counts.

And FUCK YOU BITCH...you dont have to throw in the lil smart ass quirks.Im not from LA and I dont give a fuck either...
Thats all you hear from me is smart ass shit (sorry but QUIRK means something else, look it up).
You dont give a fuck about what? LA? Obviously you don't, your ignorance shows that.
& 89 St Crip is probably a whole different set if that's all their name consists of.

I

Ima kill yo ass

how u a rollin sissie livin in some gay ass midwest

lol u aint knowin the 1st thang bout hoodsta 60's on tha left coast
phonies....