East Co Co's forum has gone to SHIT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
Gabe, are you still moderating this? They might as well change the name because this forum has nothin' to do with my boy anymore.
This forum has everything to do with Woodie. as long as people come in here they see his pic and his memory is still alive. Even if no one talks about east co co or Woodie his name and his photo are still up. It could be way worse, no one could come in here at all and his memory could be lost. If you change the name then your one step closer to erasing his memory. Everyone should be happy that this forum has the most traffic out of all the other lables.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Gabe you knew Wood good, and Cali Love, of all people, i would expect you to know what this forum meant to Woodie, ive seen him say it himself, this place is for all homeboy rap...regardless if Wood has left us, his memory lives in these boards for all the fans that are here, people who have been here since the 90s and early 2000s like me, if it wasnt for this forum, i would have never found the siccness, and i wouldnt be here now

changing this forums name, or display would not only be disrespectful to Woodies memory but it would also disrespect all the effort that East Co Co has made to build a fan base and push this line of music. this place might have gone to shit, but you know what?

aint no way the lyrics woodie typed are shit, or the knowledge he kicked on these forums is shit, so fuck what your sayin

the people in this forum have gone to shit, but this forum should be a shining example of how artist should handle fans and haters, this place is rooted with knowledge from every homeboy rapper there is, and it still continues to be a place where homeboys put music out

and those same people are keepin Wood alive by speakin on him and his music, and its all happening here in east co co

so yea, i co sign with MENTAL ILLNESS

May 4, 2006
Woodie was the reason I joined this forum, I think it was when N.E 6 was released a flyer was put out and on the flyer had siccness.net/eastcoco. I never knew about siccness until I seen that flyer. I remember when there was a .com woodie had but it never opened up I believe it was woodiemusic.com or something. I do remember it being on lou-e-lous trunk muzic somewhere as well.

I remember seeing new threads on the new ne.6 and n.e 7 being dropped and thats what kept me here is the updates and news about east co co. When woods passing came thats when the material went down the drain. I agree on a banner update though like a r.i.p one in memory of woodie.

Mar 11, 2004
wen i first came to this site it was cuz of this forum alone..not till about 2 maybe 3 years ago did i even go out of this forum to the rest of siccness..n that was only to the art forum..i dont post alot on here and most u might not kno who i am on this board but this is where id come to peep knew shit and get alot of understanding on whats goin on outside the 559 as far as music..back then there wasnt shit i could find around here about music..u could go to the music trend in HFD but they didnt kno shit u just bought music..the random shit ppl post in here is fuckin up the board but if that was filtered out and moved to an appropriet forum then all would b good...it mite say EAST CO CO but like many of u have said this is a HOMEBOY FORUM

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
It's basically turned into a Norteno music forum of sorts. There was always a lot of that type of posting since I started posting on here in 2002 for the obvious reasons but we lost Woodie and ECCR ain't putting out music. There's only so many threads that can be started about a handful of cd's but I feel you Cali. Taking the forum down ain't the answer. After all, everyone that posts in here wouldn't be here if it weren't for Woodie and I personally wouldn't have ever been on this website if it weren't for his music.

Jan 7, 2004
I came to the Sic through this forum, I actually did not even realize there was a Sicc until after checking out the East Co. Co. forum. I understand what she's saying though, there is by far much more shit talking and personal biz being put out there now then there was before. I can see the forum with an overhaul and maybe a name change to fit the forum more, like northern rap or something along those lines but most def. the forum should stay. Just my 2 cents.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Cali Love, You are someone that COULD be contributing a lot to this forum, but you post about twice a year.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
THE ONLY THING THAT GET INTERESTING ON HERE IS WHEN SOMEONE GETS EXPOSED OR ROASTED.LIKE BIGFOOT AND FLAME..BUT ALL THE RELEVANT THREADS RELATING TO WOODIE ARE POSTED AS A VITALS ALREADY...IF ANYTHING IT WOULD BE NICE TO HEAR SOME WOODIE SONGS REMIXED TO KEEP THINGS POPPIN LIKE SOME OLD ACCAPELLAS OVER NEW BEATS FEEL ME..SOMETHIN LIKE MAC DRES DO YOU REMEMBER CD.