EAST CO CO RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
EAST CO CO RECORDS

IS EVERYBODY ON EAST CO CO NORTENO?
I WAZ JUST PONDERING THE THOUGHT OF WEATHER OR NOT ITS STRICTLY SET ORIENTATED

LET ME KNOW...CUZ I DONT BANG BUT I DO REP NORCAL
AND IF I SHOOT A DEMO I DONT WANNA BE SURPRISED IF IM SHOT DOWN 4 THAT REASON

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
NO. MYSELF,LIL' LOS,SHADOW & LOU-E-LOU ARE HOMEBOYZ FROM THE SAME CLICK. B-DAWG RIDES WITH THE NORTHERN CAR WHEN LOCKED DOWN ALSO WHICH IS HOW WE MET IN JAIL IN 95' BUT HE IS FROM CONCORD. X.O. IS X.O. STRAIGHT HUSTLER BUT GREW UP WITH ALL OF US AND IS PART OF THE FAMILY. EAST CO. CO. FUCKS WITH EVERYTHING EXCEPT SOUTHERNERS. SO SEND THAT SHIT IN.

May 3, 2002
Ammunition aint Norteno to my knowledge.. he never really raps about it and on this one rap show i saw he preformed and was wearing a blue shirt.. not to trip off color though.. and on Ammu's solo cd he doesnt say nothin about Norte.. only on the track with Woodie where he says somethin like.. "When rats attack, with bats.. My Nigga Woodie, Throwin Red Flagz and scraps i gotcha back.. out to attack.."

E

EAST_BAY_G

I think he's saying he's got Woodie's back. Also I'm not certain if Ammunition is a Norteno or not but if he is he doesn't have to say it. A lot of rappers that claim shit usually don't speak about it usually because they wanna sell more records and shit.

May 3, 2002
lol.. My bad woodie... ammunition is kinda hard to understand at times.. i thought he ment "throwin red flags and scraps" like tossin them foolz or somethin.. haha my bad..

anywayz Ammunition's solo/comp is called "Fullproof Ammunition - Stompilation" if u live in the bay Rasputins carries it.. its only like $9 u can order it from them too.. www.rasputinmusic.com its a hella sick cd peep it.. not to be slept on..

May 3, 2002
TJ Rapist said:
at scraps sounds better.

Fuckin TJ, stop post slutting.. now ur just tryin to pick shit out to post.. i should of put.. "When rats attack, with bats.. My Nigga Woodie, Throwin Red Flagz and scraps.......... i gotcha back (Woodie) .. out to attack.."