Easiest Foreign Language To Take...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I've gotta take six credit hours worth of a foreign language before I can graduate and was wondering what everyone thought was the easiest to learn. I took 2 years of Spanish in High School but don't remember any of it. Help me out, thanks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Where are you goin to school now? If you took those 2 years, most universities that I know of will waive that...I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and I don't have to take shit for language now that I'm in college....

But yeah, Spanish is hella easy.

Apr 25, 2002
find out what course the jocks take to pass this requirement

at my university it happened to be Portuguese (i happened to take the class to get a useful 2nd language in addition to Spanish for my Latin American International Relations degree). 80 – 90% of my classes were jocks. Football, hockey, basketball, girls softball even.

Portuguese is waaaaay easier than Spanish and sounds cooler too. They just don’t speak it many places. But it sounds like you just want something easy so I’d recommend it. The grammar, conjugation, spelling, etc is easier than Spanish.

Nov 16, 2005
Sixxness said:
Where are you goin to school now? If you took those 2 years, most universities that I know of will waive that...I took 3 years of Spanish in high school and I don't have to take shit for language now that I'm in college....

But yeah, Spanish is hella easy.
yeapp, they usually waive it. i go to a community college, and i got mined waived.. i took 4 years of spanish, but now i barely remember anything now hahah. The UC/CSU IGETC general education transfer requirements allows you to use your 2 years of high school language to waive your college requirements. this is a UC requirement only, csu's dont need it.

Apr 25, 2002
i got fucked over by my high school guidance counselor. dude said all i needed was 2 years foreign language for college. yea, all i needed was 2 years to get INTO college, but if i would have taken one more year i'd have never had to take it in college.