EARLY 90'S VS. NEW TALENT!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

abs7m

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
WHAT DOES THE SICCNESS REALLY THINK?????

2000+ BAY VS. EARLY 90'S BAY!

THE TEAM VS. 3XKRAZY
NEW QUINN VS. OLD QUINN
KILLA SQUAD VS. 11/5
NEW GENERATION OF FILLMOE VS. THE OLD
F.A.B. VS. EARLY TOO SHORT
NEW 40 VS. OLD E-40
TURF TALK VS. EARLY CELLY CEL
LATEST MAC DRE VS. THE EARLY DRE
ETC..

ALL IM SAYIN IS HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. BUT BASED UPON TALENT WHO YALL THINK IS BETTER? JUST FOR FUN.

Jun 13, 2002
um, i dont know if i can agree wit alotta them comparisons u made.......but overall i'd have to go wit early 90's, mainly cuz dats wat i grew up on, and da albums were classic. dats y i still slap em wen i get a chance to 2day.

but im still fuckin wit 2days bay, shit im part of 2days bay, lol.

Oct 28, 2003
It all depends on if you ask someone over 25 or under 18. I personally think that you can't fully judge the new artist because they haven't had a chance to grow into their own just yet. Greatness takes time (unless it is a fluke). But I will say that the new crop of artist have a great amount of talent and if they focus can become great oneday.

Aug 8, 2006
THATS LIKE COMARING THE UNDEFEATED 72 DOLPHINS TO THIS YEARS RAIDERS, IT AINT EVEN A FUCKIN A STEP TO WHAT IT WAS. AWOL, GET LOW, BLACK MARKET, SICK WIT IT, CELL BLOCK, WEST COAST BAD BOY COMPILIATIONS,SPICE 1. YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO FIND A ALBUM WITH 3 SONGS THAT SLAP. GIMMIE SOME ALBUMS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS FROM THE BAY, ILL NAME 5 THAT SHIT ON THEM.