Early 80's hardcore punk...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Is that the movie called? IF its the same one I saw it last year on one of them IFC or Sundance film channels. Thought it was really good.

I have a question about Suicidal Tendencies....they punk right, BECAUSE I know this punk kid, 20yrold, who says they more metal. Also read that ST was listed as metal. Well I figured it was a certain time they came out N where they from makes them sound different as I told this punk kid but really coulndnt convince him, I jus look at him as too young, whatcha think.

May 1, 2007
^ Suicidal Tendencies first album was most definitly a hardcore punk album, but even in that one they brought in a little metal influence with the guitar solos. After their 1st album, they had more of a metal sound mixed with punk. Suicidal is a band that is kind of hard to categorize because they have constantly tried bringing something new to the table.

Dec 26, 2004
I know this is a lil off track but, the same punk kid I work wit, he played a mexican punk band called Alcaholic Society, N english, but they kicked ass good. It was punk/metal. Ever heard of em? Dont know what they sayin but good shit to listen to.