E.P, Album, or Mixtape. Which one would you buy?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Depends on price and how professional. Features are cool but it raises a red flag when there too many features = I can't hold down album

2nd its all about internet these days I'd be more inclined to buy some songs off a artist snocap on myspace then at the cd store cause you hearn what you buy first and you can sell them cheaper and just add a link to download graphix and wah la fuck a major haha!

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
artwork and features def. influence me. not too many features, but features are good. good features and good artwork show that an artist is serious and professional, cuz u know they most likely break bread for verses and graphics.

Jan 6, 2003
Fuck mixtapes. I hate when rappers rather focus on 1000 features, other people's beats and blow their creativity on mixtapes than giving a 110% to make a real focused full lenght album.

Oct 28, 2003
It depends on how they make the mixtape. If it's one with like 6 real songs and a few mixtape songs over other peoples tracks I would rather have the mixtape. I do get really sick of people just rappin over other peoples beats...MAKE YOUR OWN SONGS! It also really depends on how good the artist is. If you suck you suck...and no mixtape can save you from that fate.

Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
mixtapes are exercise to me but as a fan im only interested in bars, beats, and flow whether its mixtape, album, etc... if you cant spit and/or know how to choose beats then basically you're jokin around. And flow is just a gift i guess but when a rapper rides the beat and spittin heat then he's untouchable on a track

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
mixtapes, albums and eps! graphics definately catch my eye and get me interested. features are always good but not too many, and not to few, cuz if i've never heard of you i'm lookin for a feature from an artist i really like.

Feb 5, 2005

IF IT'z A CERTAIN ARTIST WHO NEVA DISAPPOINT'z ME THEN I'LL GET ALL 3 FRUM THEM...

I ALWAY'z KEEP MY EAR'z OPEN FOR UPCOMING ARTIST'z, SO I'LL CHECC OUT N-E THING FRUM SUMBODY I HAVENT HEARD BEFORE...

IF I LIKE WHUT I HEAR I'LL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT'EM...

- GEEzUz

May 26, 2006
To me if the Artist was tight, I'D BUY WHATEVER HE/HER/GROUP/DUO, ETC. released. Wouldn't matter if the Artist was tight. oh by the way....cop these on full length CDs and mixtapes....LIFERDEF.......one.

LIFERDEF RELEASES COMING SOON....

AM KIDD IN STORES NATIONWIDE JUNE 19TH

IN STORES NATIONWIDE JUNE 19TH

IN STORES NOW!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
snocap is the licensing entity behind myspace.....basically its who pays you when people buy shit from your myspace page

fuck mixtapes. DJ Clue ruined mixtapes forever by talking & using sound effects intead of mixing....and 50's popularity made that shit ridiculously absurd, everybody and they momma got 3 mixtapes

if EP's are dirt cheap, then yeah I'll definetly cop....like if you're paying $1 per song or less then I'm more likely to get it....but I'm an album junkie, if I'm a fan of your music I'll support your albums no matter what

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Defy said:
snocap is the licensing entity behind myspace.....basically its who pays you when people buy shit from your myspace page

fuck mixtapes. DJ Clue ruined mixtapes forever by talking & using sound effects intead of mixing....and 50's popularity made that shit ridiculously absurd, everybody and they momma got 3 mixtapes

if EP's are dirt cheap, then yeah I'll definetly cop....like if you're paying $1 per song or less then I'm more likely to get it....but I'm an album junkie, if I'm a fan of your music I'll support your albums no matter what
Fer shizzle pimpin.