E-MOE & LYNCH BY INCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
I'm waiting for these releases, but it's looking like WEAK SAUCE and FAKE PAINT. What the hell's the point of EvilDoinz.con if there ain't any info--? All I gotta say is WEAK SAUCE! ANd why the fuck does the Family keep performing in Portland-? Yer fanbase is in CALI, not Oregon. COME ON. RELEASE SOME ALBUMS. DO SOME LOCAL SHOWS.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
•They prolly do ah lot of showz out there because they git payed well...Either that, or they just luz performiñ there...But if you take ah look arouñd tha board, you'll see that iñ fact they do have ah HUGE fañbase iñ that area...
•Añd as far as ñew releases, I'm sure we'll git sumpthiñ sooñ...

-HººP

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Yea A-Wax said he does show up north becuz they are willing to pay better than they do here. Which i think that there should be more shows in the Northern Cali by Northern Cali rappers cuz i hate to see all these other rappers from the south and the east and they sellout around but our rappers dont do that many shows becuz people would rather see the people on the radio and in videos.

May 22, 2002
I know!
I am visiting germany 4 times a year......last time i showed a friend SODS and IFTWC and he wuz like "what the fucc?" all my homiez over there liked that shit
but u know what? U can't buy lynch, first degree, x or anything in germany!!!!! if u r luccy u can import loaded and SODS but that's $23 apiece.......becuz when u order at amazon it'll never arrive.......amazon succs

May 8, 2002
public3nemy#1 said:
u fuckin trippin if u think lynch and siccmade aint got a fanbase here. shit.... they got a huge fan base here. i went to the last show they did here and plannin to go to this one also.
I'm not saying there isn't a fanbase there. I'm saying that they need to perform AT HOME once in awhile. HOME as in CALI.