E-40's what im zzipin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2002
homie got blasted a couple weeks ago, his name was Victor Torres. He was nothing but a cool fou that when ever you wanted to get fucked up he was the guy to hit up.
damm i miss that homie, "he never hurt no body, just a homboy that was there for others"..............
dam i miss that fuo, he naver banged. just a mothat fucka who gruew up with enes just like me, felt like his mom's gone through enough pain so he didnt bang, what ever troble he tried to get out off he did it for his momma. Daam!!!! Tonight I poor liquior for the homie. As for any that fought in this world war, cald lives a bitch. Pray for him, as i pray for him..............
Victor Torres
R.I.P homie, family and homboys miss you like fuck..............

All from CA$TROVILLE and $aliNa$
AND FUCK ANY SCRAPA FROM LA BITCH MADE POSADA
cant hit your targets, so target enesints, bitch
mades!!!!

May 21, 2002
fuck i'm sorry to here that,how many more brown on brown crimes are we goin to have to see for us to change and relize what the fuc we doing.WE ARE KILLIN OURSLEVES!

God Bless & RIP

simon homie im sorry 2 hear that shit. that kinda shit fucks wit you mentaly, knowin ur not ganna see that your homie till u die your self. i dont know thats how i think any way. thats how i fell twords my loses any way, that shit still fucks wit me . laugh if u want but sum times i even cant beleive my carnal David not with us any more. losing a homie sum hard shit 4 any one to take, stay up and be safe eNe........................

RIP
DAVID ALVAREZ
SEPT 16 2002

RIP
VICTOR "POKIE" OROSCO
DEC 18 2002