E-40 VIDEOSHOOT PICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
It should take a couple weeks to cut the video. Then it should release to the masses a month of two before his album drops. I hope CMC gets a advanced copy, thas the only way i'll watch any kinda mtv, bet.
CMC? They some bitch ass sellouts, they play kelly clarkson and rock on that station. They strait shitty now. They play the same shit MTV plays fuck CMC

Mar 21, 2005
DAMN DOC, SOMETIMES I THINK, THIS DUDES HATES THE WORLD SO MUCH (HE NEEDS PUSSY IN HIS LIFE J/P), BUT I DO AGREE CMC IS WACK, THAS WHAT I DID SAY. THE ONLY WAY I WILL WATCH IT THO, IS WHEN CHEWY GETS HIS ADVANCED COPY AND PUTS IT ON TV BEFORE MTV OR BET DOEZ. SAYSO

Mar 21, 2005
AL, Yeah it was yesterday afternoon. It was just recheduled, regardless of all the non-believers say. Chewy was on the radio talkin about the whole vibe, with everyone from heiro to celly cel, to whom ever had something to do in the bay was at the shoot, looks to be a dope video. All them buster/haters need to go back to sleep.