E-40 Too Short collaboration album finally coming out?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
I really wish they wouldn't do the group album anymore, I'm done with Short, his new style sucks. Wish this would of happen 10+ years ago.

Am I the only one who would rather have an E-40 & B-Legit album?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I really wish they wouldn't do the group album anymore, I'm done with Short, his new style sucks. Wish this would of happen 10+ years ago.

Am I the only one who would rather have an E-40 & B-Legit album?
No I think anyone who's opinion I value would rather have a 40 & Bela album. I can't believe how bad Too Shorts new verses are.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Too Short has never been a good rapper, he just had dope beats and said bitch a lot.....but hey, it worked for him!

Aug 17, 2011
short is still capable of makin dope shit, though...put him with e40 and bet they come out with some ol' school throwbac shit. sure, the strip club joints might get annoyin, but i'd be extremely surprised if they didn't knoc out at least 4-5 classic joints for the album. ie; that new trac with Kokane slaps.

Dec 2, 2003
short is still capable of makin dope shit, though...put him with e40 and bet they come out with some ol' school throwbac shit. sure, the strip club joints might get annoyin, but i'd be extremely surprised if they didn't knoc out at least 4-5 classic joints for the album. ie; that new trac with Kokane slaps.
I'm praying they come out with some old school sound.

That Short and Kokane song is horrible!

sooner or later he needs to compose some classics similar to this back in 92 93ish, it's got a nice bass line as well good track to cruise to in the late night. Putting san jose on the map with the car audio HAHA.

[video=youtube;1o6XfD7BgpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6XfD7BgpA[/video]

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
With the exception of Bitch, all their newer collabos suck. It's like when they get together they make songs for chicks or sumfin. Slide down the pole, show me what your workin wit. Those songs suck. On Money on the floor Too Shorts lyrics are pitiful. "She's intoxicating, like drugs" lol wowzers.