E-40 "The Block Brochure 4, 5 & 6" ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
40 said a few month ago he was going to drop the follow up to his Block Brochure triple album on march 26 2013 but since then I ain't heard nothing: no single, no promotion, no cover, ... anybody knows if he'll still drop it? has it been pushed back? cancelled?

Feb 8, 2003
he probably still finsishing it up. I mean, nigga dropped technically 5 albums last year (The History Channel albums) They'll be in the stores before 2013 over with
naw i bet its finish 40 works fast. its probaly pushed back bc it has no buzz or he feel the timing isnt right.

he should just make this shit one disc imo bc nobdy gonna be bumping 3 albums by one artist back to back in this day and age.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Had high hopes for Turf Talk after West Coast Vaccine and he still hasn't had a proper follow-up after 6 years.

A few half-assed "street albums" but he changed his voice up again.

40 can slow it down. I still have barely soaked in his last 7 or so albums. 3 albums on the same day is a good idea if they are quality. That way the people can pick & choose the tracks they like because most people are gonna like different shit. He's the only one in the bay capable of dropping that much material at once and keeping the quality at an above average level, imo.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Had high hopes for Turf Talk after West Coast Vaccine and he still hasn't had a proper follow-up after 6 years.

A few half-assed "street albums" but he changed his voice up again.

40 can slow it down. I still have barely soaked in his last 7 or so albums. 3 albums on the same day is a good idea if they are quality. That way the people can pick & choose the tracks they like because most people are gonna like different shit. He's the only one in the bay capable of dropping that much material at once and keeping the quality at an above average level, imo.
his last 7 albums say otherwise lol