E-40 supposed to be on Sucker Free (MTV) tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
was it me or did that dude cipha sounds seemed like a complete idiot or he was stoned as shit, dude was slow moving and no energy, they need to take that guy off.

E-40 did name a lot of bay cats when he was talkin, now thats good shit

May 7, 2002
Cipha Sounds is a funny ass dude. I remember when LL COOL J was on the show, back when his song with J-Lo first came out. And Cipha was like "So did you palm that ass?" LMAO.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
edwardone said:
FUCK THIS FAT NIGGA MAN YALL NEED GET OFF DUDES DICK SWEAR YALL NIGAS PRAISE PREACH THIS NIGGA LIKE HE GAWD OR SOME SHIT

GIVE FUCK ABOUT WHEN HE COME ON TV

You caring bout other dudes caring bout another man..... Your the female

D

DaSlimReaper

The haters got E-40 on every show explaining himself n shit, I don't like that. I don't like to see 40 like that, where he feels that he has to explain himself every time he's in front of a camera about how he didn't create hyphy and all that. Much props to him for clearin shit up, but fuck what these niggas think. Real niggas support you either way, now enough with the shout outs forty, work on them album sales, you need to do you. No offense, but fuck the Bay, that nigga 40 is sacraficing too much for hella niggas that don't even appreciate him.