E-40 song on "ENTOURAGE" on HBO.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2002
Yeah I waiting for them to play the lyrics. Did you see Ari dancing ? I thought he was about to go dumb for a minute. That shit sounded good. Looks like they are doing some smart licensing with the song.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
fuck yeah. entourage is one of the best show's HBO's premiered since the soprano's came on a few years back. hahaha Johnny Drama's a fucking fool. Ari won an emmy a few nights ago for best supporting actor.

May 7, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
LOL.... YOU WATCH ENTOURAGE

What is that show? Isnt one of those female shows?

LMAO!! GO BAN YOURSELF! You're about to get fried for this comment bro lol.

Entourage is the best show on TV. Watch one episode and you'll be hooked, thats what happened to me! It sucks that season 3 ended, anyone know when season 4 starts?

By the way, they played Blow The Whistle in the Vegas episode in the strip club.

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
DankSinatra said:
Yeah, Ari was goin dumb and y'all know I smoke more weed than Turtle! LOL ...Entourage is tha shit.....Lucky Louie got some funny shit goin on too and I say Fuck more times than Deadwood!
lucky louie is funny , but you gotta see him do stand up , louis ck is in my top 3 of all time funniest stand up comics