E-40 Single off New Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2006
The song is called "Get Deleted" and it was produced by Kanye West with Bosko singing on the hook.

Anyone Heard When 40's new Album or at least when the singles supposed to drop???????????

May 4, 2005
Dude learn to read cuddy.... THERE IS NO NEW SINGLE FROM A NEW ALBUM.... You can peep the interview over at Dub cnn.com of course so space.... Bokso mentioned they recorded at track that MAY be on his new album called " Get Deleted " .... Stop the BS rumors right here right now......

HERE IS WHAT WAS SAID:

Dubcnn: That's kind of crazy that Kanye was a fan of E-40's music before they even met, cause I didn't expect that. And plus, the only song they worked on together as of today is the "Tell Me When To Go Remix".

Bosko: Right, right. Well, you know what? They were actually working on some stuff for 40's last album. And obviously I produced a bunch of songs on 40's record "My Ghetto Report Card". But there were some sample clearing issues at the last minute. And it's actually crazy, but the song "Happy To Be Here" which I produced was originally a Kanye West record that Kanye produced. But like I said they had a sample issues at the last minute, I'm talking a day before mastering or something. So I flew up to the Bay that day and came up with a whole new track. I've never even heard the original track, they just told me what happened. But he just spit the lyrics over and I came up with a whole new hook. And that song ended up being the last song on 40's album, it's crazy.
But they're defintely still working together, 40 and Kanye. And as a matter of fact, Kanye produced a song for 40 that is called "Get Deleted". I'm singing the hook on it as well. So it's Kanye, E-40, and me. It's probably gonna be on 40's next record.