e-40 put a restraining order on

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2005
i read that e-40 put a restraining order on mac minister after what happen at the source awards and wrote a letter to the source about how mac minister has harrased him for a long time thats not gangsta for all you e-40 lovers im not dissen him i like 40's music however u have to call the police to file a restraining order!!!! wow didnt 50 cent do the same thing?

Nov 1, 2005
what was he supposedto do shoot him? fuck being gangster, mac minister is a crazy ass crack head that shot fat tone, thats a dangerous man. u think jayz wouldnt get a restraining order against some nigga if he got assaulted at an awards show? come on homie

D

DaSlimReaper

OMATIC said:
i read that e-40 put a restraining order on mac minister after what happen at the source awards and wrote a letter to the source about how mac minister has harrased him for a long time thats not gangsta for all you e-40 lovers im not dissen him i like 40's music however u have to call the police to file a restraining order!!!! wow didnt 50 cent do the same thing?

Evidence nigga, evidence!!!

Why do niggas keep throwin dirt on that niggas name now? lol, this shit is hella funny.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow this shit is becomin a joke i heard he dissed kevin federline cause he felt like kevin was gonna take away from his shine

May 6, 2005
FOR REAL MAN I JUST READ ONE OF THESE EARLIER ABOUT 40 AND RICH WHO CARES JUST CAUSE EVERYONE IS SCARED NOW THAT E40 IS BLOWING UP BIGGER THAN EVER THEY ARE GONNA START HATING ON HIM .....

D

DaSlimReaper

i don't see nothing about any restraining order.

May 4, 2005
You tell me if someone snatched your $50,000 dollar chain what would you do... You sure in the hell would not ruin your multi million dollar career by doin some stupid shit like shootin him....Forty is a business man

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah man what's up all of this gossip... I would of put a restraining order on that fool too. Mac Minister is a gangsta! Didn't you see what happened to fat tone? If I had funk or beat Mac Minister up I wouldn't want that fool no where near me.

Sep 30, 2005
Still no evidence of any restraining order anyway. Come with some evidence or kill the rumors. That letter to the Source didn't say anything about that. Suckas are really tryin to dig up all the firt they can about 40 right now, he gets as much hate as 50 and his album ain't even out yet...

Dec 31, 2005
Kaveo said:
You tell me if someone snatched your $50,000 dollar chain what would you do... You sure in the hell would not ruin your multi million dollar career by doin some stupid shit like shootin him....Forty is a business man
actually by doin somethin like that might help records sell hahhaha but killin people is not koo unless they deserve it if thats the case DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIE but yea restrainin order is like an investment and who gives a fuk

Nov 1, 2005
sCiEnTisT925 said:
actually by doin somethin like that might help records sell hahhaha but killin people is not koo unless they deserve it if thats the case DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIE
40 has kids, he has a wife and family. people just dont understand this kind of stuff

D

DaSlimReaper

That nigga ain't put no restraining order on nobody. And ya'll sound like squares tryna justify that shit.