e-40 on 94.9 this morning..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
E-40 was talkin bout blegit's cd if finally comin out in two weeks and 40's cd is not comin out til the first quarter of 2006! Man they keep pushin back shit forever!
He also says he owns part of Fatburger in Pleasant Hill and he is gonna be there Friday the 16th at 2 pm with some Raider players and other people. I'm bout to go eat some fatburger with 40!

Dec 2, 2003
Dope! I'll be picking up that B-Legit album and the E-40 when it comes out! :)

Heres an article from the Fat Burger in Pleasant Hill:

http://www.fatburger.com/news/art70.html

FATBURGER TAKES A STAND IN THE BAY AREA
"The Last Great Hamburger Stand" comes to Pleasant Hill

PLEASANT HILL, Calif., July 28, 2005 -- Declaring that, "The burgers at Fatburger are the best I have ever tasted and the only burgers I want to have my name associated with," Chester McGlockton, a 13-year National Football League veteran and former defensive tackle with the Oakland Raiders, announced that the team of investors he leads has opened the first Fatburger Restaurant in Northern California.
Located in San Francisco Bay Area community of Pleasant Hill, the new 2,500-square-foot restaurant features Fatburger's signature retro '50s-style décor, complete with neon lighting, counter seating, plus an open kitchen. The new restaurant accommodates up to 63 guests and employs approximately 30 crewmembers. A new breed of Web-enabled digital jukebox, capable of playing more than 200,000 songs, helps keep guests entertained as they enjoy their meals.

The first of five Fatburger restaurants to be opened by the franchise team in the Bay Area over the next three to four years, the new restaurant is located at 100 Crescent Drive, Unit 7, in Pleasant Hill. To reach the restaurant, call 925.680.7600. Orders may be faxed to 925.680.7618.

Fellow investor rapper E40 agrees with McGlockton. "Fatburger is just like the house burger," he said. "What I mean by that is that it tastes like the burgers you make at home. I want to make sure that the Bay Area has an opportunity to experience the taste and quality of Fatburger."

Each huge homemade-style 1/3 lb. Fatburger, made with fresh lean USDA domestic beef, as well as the chain's popular Turkeyburgers and Chicken Sandwiches are grilled or charbroiled immediately after being ordered. Customers wanting to garnish their burger or other sandwich may choose from a wide selection of toppings, including cheese, bacon, egg, and chili.

The menu also features chili dogs, homemade onion rings, and "fat" or "skinny" fries. Milkshakes made with real hand-scooped ice cream top the list of beverages that includes an assortment of soft drinks.

Vivian Irving operates the new restaurant. "Because each Fatburger is cooked to order, it's like eating a cake that has been made from scratch instead of a pre-packaged box cake mixture," she said.

"It's always a pleasure to bring the Fatburger brand to a new market," said Elaine Patel, director of marketing for Fatburger Corporation. "We hope that Fatburger becomes as popular in Northern California as it is in Southern California."

About Fatburger Restaurants
Founded by Lovie Yancey in Los Angeles, California in 1952, the Fatburger Restaurant chain has more than 70 restaurants serving big, fresh, lean beef burgers cooked to order on open grills in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, and Canada. Based in Santa Monica, California, the company is actively seeking new franchisees for available territories across the nation. For more information, or to find a Fatburger restaurant near you, go to www.fatburger.com

Feb 13, 2005
40's cd is not comin out til the first quarter of 2006! Man they keep pushin back shit forever!
its worth the wait. while you waiting for his album to drop, listen to all the slaps hes featured on. n if you think that's FOREVER, DR.DRE's DETOX must be NEVER

Jan 31, 2005
str8money said:
E-40 was talkin bout blegit's cd if finally comin out in two weeks and 40's cd is not comin out til the first quarter of 2006! Man they keep pushin back shit forever!
He also says he owns part of Fatburger in Pleasant Hill and he is gonna be there Friday the 16th at 2 pm with some Raider players and other people. I'm bout to go eat some fatburger with 40!
Shit I better leave now Finna peep 40 and the raiders YEE YEE