E-40 My Ghetto Report Card release date?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
Anyone heard a release date? It's supposed to come out after B-Legit's "Cloudy Dayz" in July, from wcr info. I didn't know B-Legit got signed to Fontaine/Universal. Bay is makin moves, hopefully it shows by the end of the year, throughtout 2006 and beyond.

Jun 16, 2002
ehhh bela doin big thangs, 40 doin big thangs keak doin big thangs ITS 05 TIME TO STEP IT UP YA BITCH!!!!BAY BRED CALI LIVIN! I love this life

Feb 27, 2005
EVRYBODY EAT YER WEATIES AND GO GITT THAT NEW SICK WID IT UMBRELLA "FEDDI FETCHIN" IN STORES NOW FEATURING THAT FILIPINO RAPPER NUMP AND THA SONG "1 MO GIIIN" FEATURING DROOP E AND ALSO GITT THAT TURF TALK "BRINGZ YEW THA HOOD" IN STOREZ NOW FEATURING "PILLZ AND WEED" BY TURF TALK AND THE FEDERATION PRODUCED BY D1....NOWWWWWW.....1 THUGG AND BAY LUV ON MINE....TILL THEM TIREZ POP.....1 MO GIINNNNNN MY FREND FREND....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE AINT FRESH OFF THEY OFF THEY BOAT
WE FRESH OFF THEY BIIITTCCHHH
I MEAN I MEAN ITT

P.S. ALL YEW ASHLEE SIMPSON FANATICS....I JUST DID A TRK WITH ASHLEE SIMPSON FOR THE NEW "DUKEZ OF HAZARD" SOUNDTRACK.....ITZ MONUMENTAL....HER 1ST EVER COLLABRATION ON A RAP TRACK...GO TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NUMP 4 A SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW....1 HUNNIDT

Apr 1, 2002
NUMP said:
P.S. ALL YEW ASHLEE SIMPSON FANATICS....I JUST DID A TRK WITH ASHLEE SIMPSON FOR THE NEW "DUKEZ OF HAZARD" SOUNDTRACK.....ITZ MONUMENTAL....HER 1ST EVER COLLABRATION ON A RAP TRACK...GO TO WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NUMP 4 A SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW....1 HUNNIDT
LMAO, you serious? I thought it was a real collab, and get that one song on your page, I don't know what it's called but in the hook you go somethin' like "In tha bayaaayay" that song is tight.

Feb 5, 2005
shit gon slap, he taken his time, jon and ric taken they time puttin together some classic shit...they got the money, time, talent and power...this will the biggest sale-n album the bay has seen in a while...I wish more bay artist would take quality over quantity!

Oct 19, 2004
Lil Jon shit tight. Especially with 40.
Thats treal talk all the 40 songs wit lil jon have been heat but I only wanna hear a couple tracks from lil jon on his album because after a while lil jon shit get annoying and repetetive. I hope he dont just fuck wit Rick and lil jon. He needs to also fuck wit Tone capone, mike mosely, bosko, and his son droop e.

Feb 5, 2005
Filthy_Rich said:
that's what i'm sayin. no one wants to hear a whole album produced by lil jon. Jon ain't bay. If this album is supposed to do anything for the bay, he has to fuck wit some yay producers.
he is...my kin in the studio comin up wit shit for him right now!

Feb 19, 2003
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
Anyone heard a release date? It's supposed to come out after B-Legit's "Cloudy Dayz" in July, from wcr info. I didn't know B-Legit got signed to Fontaine/Universal. Bay is makin moves, hopefully it shows by the end of the year, throughtout 2006 and beyond.
I THINK it's coming out in September...someone had a thread on this subject about three weeks ago...E-Feezy talked about the CD on some radio interview he did.

PEACE!

Apr 1, 2002
sav-man said:
I THINK it's coming out in September...someone had a thread on this subject about three weeks ago...E-Feezy talked about the CD on some radio interview he did.

PEACE!
SEP FUCKIN TEMBER? AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I thought it was gonna drop in the summer time damnit.