E-40 My Ghetto Report Card Gold?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
Where can I see the official soundscan for My Ghetto Report Card? Word is he went gold, but Im also hearing he only shipped gold, he hasnt sold gold yet. Last time I saw the numbers he was at 400,000+

Dec 9, 2006
Soundscan is a joke... You get certified by shipments not sales... thats why the charts dont make sense with what half these rappers rappin about... He has shipped gold so he gets a gold plaque

May 5, 2005
infinityslump said:
shipping 500,000 copies of the album
Shipping to who a store? What does that mean? So if you have good distribution by that logic you can just ship albums all over the world and go platinum everytime. It has to mean something else. Why and who are they shipping to?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Doc Truth said:
Shipping to who a store? What does that mean? So if you have good distribution by that logic you can just ship albums all over the world and go platinum everytime. It has to mean something else. Why and who are they shipping to?
good questions.

May 29, 2002
Doc Truth said:
No, it means exactly that. he has shipped over 500,000 albums to all the stores across the nation.

Dec 9, 2006
bayGIANTS said:
No, it means exactly that. he has shipped over 500,000 albums to all the stores across the nation.

Yes stores ORDER the album... Of course he does just not ship them out ... The stores order the album to fit the demand... So when you see albums sitting on a store shelf they are already sold because the STORE bought them from the records company... Ya dig?

Aug 20, 2004
DankSinatra said:
40 sold gold, not just shipped. Soundscan only picks up most major retailers....not ALL stores. WarnerBros already did the official congratulations on it and yes, the gold plaque is gold....Congrats to the Big Unckell E.
Thank you.