E-40, Mack 10, Mac Dre, Lil Flip, Rich tha Factor, Midwest Mafia, LIL C.S.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
in concert Aug. 15th in Kansas City. They just added me to the show. I always get added to shows after the flyers and shit are done, but it's all good. I'm going to go out there and put the smash down. Those are the folks that the promoter told me were going to be there, so if I'm wrong, or someone doesn't show up I'm just going on what he told me. So all the Kansas homies come out and show your boy some love. I should be out there puttin' the smash down unless somethin' prevents me from going (like my p.o., but he's cool, or somethin' else). Holla at your boy. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

mayn fucc it yall never come to l.a and do shows
kansas city?
dang half them rappers is from my local 310 area and they aint even tryna do shows here
i remember when niggas used to put on mad shows here
like sum fuccin fashion that they do it in other citys now a days
but its al good lil c.s and congrads nigga
just early signs of you movin up in the game
luv nigga
peace

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Whats up Lil C.S.,
I am sapossed to be back in dago for football by then, but I might have to come back to KC and check that show out with some of my boys from Wichita, I actually have been in KC most of the summer, you need to hit up Westport when you are there, especially Club XO. Hit me back with more details (time, place, etc.) on the e-mail.

Michael from Wichita