E-40 @ Jimmy z's this Sat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol the Yukmouth show was crackin.....the lac tore the roof off the joint and Yukmouth is dope live.....

Good lookin out Mr. MI......Hopefully you can make it back for the record release party on APR 30 at the premier......

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
Dak iller said:
Jimmy Z's does suck...
For the simple fact that it's in Everett and it's very small. E-40 show was hot, Neema and Tru ID put it down.. but I noticed that the sound guy made sure to fuck with the mic inputs when they all went on.. the only performance he didn't fuck up sound-wise was some Everett kids.. don't remember their names. Guess that's how it goes. Bonoho was in the building too.. couple fights, but that's at every E-40 event.. fa shiggidale.

he didn't do "Ring It" though.. I was pissed.

May 4, 2002
Gutterson III said:
For the simple fact that it's in Everett and it's very small. E-40 show was hot, Neema and Tru ID put it down.. but I noticed that the sound guy made sure to fuck with the mic inputs when they all went on.. the only performance he didn't fuck up sound-wise was some Everett kids.. don't remember their names. Guess that's how it goes. Bonoho was in the building too.. couple fights, but that's at every E-40 event.. fa shiggidale.

he didn't do "Ring It" though.. I was pissed.

That was loot money.....Thats pretty much his club...... He even gave Jimmy z's a shout out in his thanks you's on his cd......But yo it was a fun night

Jay Bars.....that shirts dope bro lol