E-40 in the movie Soul Plane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
Mayne, I was just watching the DVD of this flick and in the deleted scenes they show the smoking section on the plane and its 40 sat over the aisle from DJ Quik having a smoke session and choppin it up about investment portfolios and 40 is breakin it down for Quik. Too bad this got cut from the film, I'm curious what the connect was for them to pick 40 - the movie stars Snoop and Meth.

Mar 17, 2006
TheWholeDamn said:
Mayne, I was just watching the DVD of this flick and in the deleted scenes they show the smoking section on the plane and its 40 sat over the aisle from DJ Quik having a smoke session and choppin it up about investment portfolios and 40 is breakin it down for Quik. Too bad this got cut from the film, I'm curious what the connect was for them to pick 40 - the movie stars Snoop and Meth.

Maybe Snoop felt like he owes 40 and threw him a bone?

STRATEGY

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i wacked it to that chick before.....

but on topic, i think thats probably what snoop did, hey 40 come be in this MAJOR MOTION PICTURE so i can delete the hell outa it

Mar 17, 2006
drunkinfool said:
i wacked it to that chick before.....

but on topic, i think thats probably what snoop did, hey 40 come be in this MAJOR MOTION PICTURE so i can delete the hell outa it

I'm guessing that Snoop had enough pull to bring 40 in for a cameo, but not enough pull to make the final editing decisions..

STRATEGY

Jun 30, 2002
TheWholeDamn said:
I was an intern at MGM Studios in 2003 and I have a pic of Quik & 40 on the plane scene with blunts and 40s in hand... I wasn't able to post the pic as it was copyrighted...