E-40 graveyard shift snippets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Both of these sound amazing. They are gunna kill Day & Night Shift, and I liked both of them. The beats sounds grimier and more "mobbish". Wow, cant wait.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
if u buy 40 cds for features u suck at life !
I have all his cds exept for these two that are coming out and a lot of em didn't have many features. I dont buy rap cds just soley for the features. Im a big supporter and fan of 40 and I'll continue to buy his cds. just hoped he'd work with more artist like the Mob Figaz, Ampichino, Yukmouth, Berner or A-Wax

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
I have all his cds exept for these two that are coming out and a lot of em didn't have many features. I dont buy rap cds just soley for the features. Im a big supporter and fan of 40 and I'll continue to buy his cds. just hoped he'd work with more artist like the Mob Figaz, Ampichino, Yukmouth, Berner or A-Wax
im glad none of them dudes are on here , he put hus and jacka on last one and them songs r dope , but them r the only dope dudes u named