E-40 ft. Schoolboy Q & Danny Brown - All My Niggas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Sorry breh I can't get behind that theory. Why would you tell someone what to do with their money? Maybe he doesnt wanna do that and just wants to rap. He should put his money behind a young down south rapper? What a weird theory.

he pissing on his legacy dropping all the multiple mediocre albums each year instead of one actual solo album is what im saying. he looking like the old nigga walking into the young club. when all he gotta do is put that paper behind someone young talent and push them hard. bc its obvious he not dropping sall these albums for the money bc that man already rich he dropping albums to keep his name out there bc he wanna still be in the limelight and he want another run its obvious. also why not put his money behind a southern artist since you said its a bad idea to put it behind bay artists. dont forget he lived in atlanta for a long ass time and the south is what even made him have that second crunk/hyphy run when lil jon signed him. i can careless what he does at end of the day honestly bc it dont affect me. and 40 dont give a shit about mine or your opionions either lol. i was just stating my thoughts since this is a discusion board. thats the problem alot shit talking and feuds on here but not enough solid chop. at end of the day he gonna do what he wants.

Apr 25, 2002
you doing the wrong comparisons.

difference is asap rocky, dj khaled are relevant to masses in this era now and also they are signed to major labels so what do you expect ofcoarse they gonna have other current mainstream artists on their projects especially asap. dj khaled is a dj he dont rap he drops compilations so ofcoarse he gonna have the top rappers on them. and far as pharell he very relevant. him and timbaland basically took over music and ran that shit like no other everyone was tryna make beats like them. like i said youre doing the wrong type of comparisons.
i feel you. but aint no youngsters knew who Pharrell was til damn near recently. it dont matter that he had the beats that everyone tried to copy. that was 10 years ago. Pharrell has been relevant, musically, since back then. but to the masses of mainstream hip hop/pop music, he aint been a name for a minute. and he hasnt put anything out noteworthy in hip hop for a minute. Timbaland has stayed relevant in mainstream pop music since he came up. you couldnt even compare Pharrell and Timbaland in that regard.

DJ Khaled i feel you. but he has multiple artists on each of his singles. hes tryna get the different fan bases of each artist to buy his product. all these DJ's putting out mainstream albums aint really been happening til a few years back. it makes more sence for 40 as a rapper to drop an album with guest artists than a DJ to drop one under his moniker.

Feb 8, 2003
anyone listen to 40's juggalo son, Issue?
are you talking about this album

01. Ridin Solo
02. N the Traffic (feat. Nite Jewel & J-Stalin)
03. Rossi Wine (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
04. Mobbin Is My Profession (feat. Cousin' Fik, Kaveo, Work Dirty & Choose Up Cheese)
05. Intuition (feat. Justin Copes)
06. Until the World End (feat. R.O.D.)
07. Bout My Fedi
08. Hunger (feat. McCLOUDVibe & Jeepers)

Feb 8, 2003
i feel you. but aint no youngsters knew who Pharrell was til damn near recently. it dont matter that he had the beats that everyone tried to copy. that was 10 years ago. Pharrell has been relevant, musically, since back then. but to the masses of mainstream hip hop/pop music, he aint been a name for a minute. and he hasnt put anything out noteworthy in hip hop for a minute. Timbaland has stayed relevant in mainstream pop music since he came up. you couldnt even compare Pharrell and Timbaland in that regard.

DJ Khaled i feel you. but he has multiple artists on each of his singles. hes tryna get the different fan bases of each artist to buy his product. all these DJ's putting out mainstream albums aint really been happening til a few years back. it makes more sence for 40 as a rapper to drop an album with guest artists than a DJ to drop one under his moniker.

they know pharrell music though bc its used on commercials, movies and etc see what im saying. they might not known his name bc he behind the scenes but they know atleast five or more tracks he produced.

timbo and pharell are just as equal remember there was a time period when rappers was dropping albums with numerous songs produced by timbo and other half produced by pharell with couple other producers in the middle.

dj khaled was dropping these complialtion albums since the terror squad days remember. he a record excutive in the office too plus he has ace hood and vado (camrons old artist) signed to his label. so he just sitting back now and pushing them niggas making paper off them. i was saying thats what 40 should be doing now imo instead dropping hella albums every year. bc he drops so many albums that alot the music gets forgotten 6 months later.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
are you talking about this album

01. Ridin Solo
02. N the Traffic (feat. Nite Jewel & J-Stalin)
03. Rossi Wine (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
04. Mobbin Is My Profession (feat. Cousin' Fik, Kaveo, Work Dirty & Choose Up Cheese)
05. Intuition (feat. Justin Copes)
06. Until the World End (feat. R.O.D.)
07. Bout My Fedi
08. Hunger (feat. McCLOUDVibe & Jeepers)

naw this one here
i aint listened to it was seeing if anyone else did.
Rossibreath @Rossibreath ?

issue (the other son)
album: waves of italy
link: WAVES OF ITALY

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
40 always had big name features on his CDs that ain't nothin new. Pac, Master P, Busta Rhymes, Cash Money. I think its just that the big name rappers are huge fags now. I think its pretty cool the new artists wanna still make songs with 40 even if I think they suck. It's also pretty cool he still manages to get songs on 106 & park and shit.

Props: Foul Mouth