E-40 dont fuck wit mac dre?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I mean I mean, these doods is far beyond 2 rival hoods. They reppin the bay plain and simple if you ask me, but then again, you'd never see me rappin with someone from a rival hood in watsonville regardless of how rich and famous I was, so I completely understand. If it never happens, I'll completely understand. It would be tight, but fuck just a song, it would be tight to drop an album together.

Here's one question I've never seen answered.....Are they bloodin and crippin or is it just a neighboorhood thang

Feb 19, 2004
nigga it ain't no real hardcore bloods and crips in northern cali, its all about that money homie, its nothin like in so cali. u hardly ever hear about rival gang shootins and shit like that. its more like neighborhood clicks feel me

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SAV'D OUTT said:
nigga it ain't no real hardcore bloods and crips in northern cali, its all about that money homie, its nothin like in so cali. u hardly ever hear about rival gang shootins and shit like that. its more like neighborhood clicks feel me

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about the blood/crip thang, BUT I am well aware that bloods and crips don't funk on sight, and it ain't even always like that in the south either, it's still a neighboorhood thang down there. But I have heard people say that each one is a blood and each is a crip, so I wanted to get the story straight from someone who actually knows what they are talkin about