E-40 DIED? RUMOR OR TRUTH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
I HAVE BEEN GETTIN CALL FROM ALL OVER THE STATE. EVERYBODY SAYIN HE DIED IN A CAR WRECK? CAN SOMEBODY CONFIRM THIS ??? IF YOU ASK ME I DONT THINK IT'S TRUE.....

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
check the quote

allhiphop.com said:
E-40 LIVES!

Here are some notes from Vegas. I - like a lot of you - heard that E-40 was somehow killed during the All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas. I’m here to let you know that he’s fine. Here is a statement from his lawyer:

I am writing to dispel any and all of the rumors currently circulating concerning the health and safety of Earl Stevens p/k/a E-40. Mr. Stevens is alive and well in Los Vegas enjoying all-star weekend and has not been the victim of any shooting or accident. Sick Wid It Records, Chaz Hayes, and 40 Water thank all those who have expressed concern and kept 40 in their prayers and urge whoever is responsible for generating these outrageous rumors to contemplate the gravity of their actions and stop immediately.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR

Apr 21, 2006
Yeah New York, Chicago, and DC ports are high as fuck. I couldn't believe that shit. Good to know e40 is straight