E-40 Concert!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
E-40 and the Click will be in Tacoma tomorrow on April 8th, i forgot where but tickets available at ticketmaster. Me and some homies are going up in that junt goin be thizzin like a mutherfucker! Keak Da Sneak and errbody gonna be there. Yeeaaahhhhhhh!!!!:siccness:

Jul 8, 2003
707senator707 said:
To anybody that performed there last night and decided to stay on stahe while 40 performed why? We did nt go on stage during your set why come on 40s? Yall had your time to shine let him have his. 11 of us flew there that's how many should be oaround the stage not 200.
You make a good point about all them other artists being on the stage, but to tell you the truth, nothing pisses me off more when I go to a show then having the artists plus 10 of his friends/bodyguards, etc up on stage with him....I believe it should be the artist that is performing right then and maybe his one or two body guards (ofcourse for safety reasons) but everyone else should remain backstage...they serve no purpose out on the stage itself, imo.

May 9, 2002
707senator707 said:
Agree but last night had 40 bila shot kaveo tap dat ass 3 security guards his dj and his manager and road manager. Everyone served a purpose. I just don't understand why people feel they should just walk on stage and get hyphy and pop there collas whikle 40 and the click perform.
What????what purpose did 40's manager and road manager serve on stage????And why does he need 4 hype men???Cut the crap guy...youre bitching about something that 40 took part of.....isnt that callin the kettle black????

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The show was off the muthafuckin hook. It was good to see Tacoma come out in force and pack that building. Aside from a few little tussles, it was a great event. 40 killed it, and it was good to see D-Shot and B-Legit there as well. Sold albums, made money, sipped Hen, shook hands, kissed babies, and saw a great show. Let's do it again.

Oh yeah. The stage was packed. But so was the crowd. Crazy line. It was like going back to 95 or something. Glad I could be there.

The show was crackin from what I heard from Nutz and a couple of others. I wish I could have been there to support everyone.. But I had to stay In Portland and hold it down with the promotions for tonights show with Devein Tha Dude at the Vipor Room. So if you in Portland come check out the show.

Apr 6, 2006
Honestly, 707, the 4th, 5th and 6th niccas with mics DONT serve a purpose. I hafta agree with Oh Coy! there.

BUT there's always that support, yuhfeelme? I mean, I CAN understand niccas makin moves together and then makin their presence together! Its the ambiance. The shit feels good to perform and know you with your people in unknown territory.

Apr 6, 2006
I aint knockin it 707 and I'll never take SHIT AWAY from the Water.

When he makes somethin that slaps like "...Major Way" then its lights out for anybody hatin!!

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
that show was off the rack! I aint seen a show in Tac that packed, 1800 people giggin! almost all the opening acts put on a good show too. Young Soprano, West Coast Stone, Filthy Rich Recs, & AG got down. ya fucked up if u missed it. i'll post some pics asap

as far as what 707senator says, i can see why ya got annoyed, but man we're all fans of forty, when i have a backstage pass i use it, shit i think i was standed right by u takin flix, and no security told me to leave the stage, only thing i was told was to step back, but i couldnt, cuz of all the cats behind me, the event security should of done their job and cleared the stage, they didnt, and we took advantage of it. wouldnt you if your favorite rapper is on stage?

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Cool Nutz said:
The show was off the muthafuckin hook. It was good to see Tacoma come out in force and pack that building. Aside from a few little tussles, it was a great event. 40 killed it, and it was good to see D-Shot and B-Legit there as well. Sold albums, made money, sipped Hen, shook hands, kissed babies, and saw a great show. Let's do it again.

Oh yeah. The stage was packed. But so was the crowd. Crazy line. It was like going back to 95 or something. Glad I could be there.
I agree with this Stay at it NUTZ

Mar 11, 2005
wit alll the peeps on stage thing. i think it was cool... because, i seen all e-40 folk thatt mess wit him since that song called thinkin twice to ect... i think the show was cool. and wit all them peeps on stage, created a movement. by the waY THE stage was HUGE.