E-40 BOOTLEGGED?...NOT IN THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Rhythm, you get "The Price Is Tight" from Mugzi? I'll hit you tonight. I wanna get that A.S.A.P. so I can put a snipple on the board for these cats.

And by the way: FUCK BOOTLEGGERS!!! The little homie below agrees wholeheartedly.

Gone,
Doxx

May 1, 2002
I can feel where everyone is coming from in respect to the Fuck Bootleggers. Bootleggers are on some bullshit. Making money off of an artist, and you didnt do shit but download it and burn it to steal thier skrill? I agree, THAT is fucked up as hell.... But, I dont agree that downloading the shit to hear it, is wrong... I am like most hardcore fans, I want to have some bangin shit. But I wont just buy an album anymore just because of the name of the artist droppin it. I bought that old C-Bo Final Chapter, and I felt robbed. I wasted skrill on EBK4 as well. And felt robbed. Just like the artist did on that album. And I have a str8 collection of cds I gave away, that I bought, and still GAVE AWAY, because it was such garbage, that I wouldnt let my homies waste thier skrill on it. Id rather give them my bullshit copy of the bullshit, then make them feel the loss as well. My point is, that supporting that artist is one thing, supporting the record label, and the executives that are really robbin the artists, are something different. I downloaded a few things now. And, as a result, I have spared myself of feelin robbed on a few albums, like the new D.E. That album was garbage. Ive downloaded X-Raided. And I bought every X-Raided album Ive downloaded, because I like what I heard. And I appreciated the work that went into bringin me those album. Even though, I knew, Raided wasnt going to see one cent of what I spent, I still bought em. Just to support the soundscan if anything. But I wont do that for every artist out there. There are too many one hit wonders. If you want to get all butthurt cuz I wont support an artist on some shit like that, then your a nut rider. Plain n simple. I wont buy a burger if it aint cooked right, so why would I buy an album that isnt made right?