E-40 BOOTLEGGED?...NOT IN THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
Some of my folks have popped up wit the E-40 Ballatician CD...my cuzzin' has one wit like 12 cuts on it but without 'Automatic'...has anybody got a hold of one of these...I don't think its legit...

May 2, 2002
The advance release of it from Jive is out on the net right now. Here's the track list.

01-e-40-dont_fuck_with_us.mp3
02-e-40-its_the_end_of_world.mp3
03-e-40-higher_power.mp3
04-e-40-7_much.mp3
05-e-40-its_a_mans_game.mp3
06-e-40-the_bay.mp3
07-e-40-whomp_whomp.mp3
08-e-40-lifestyles.mp3
09-e-40-the_slap.mp3
10-e-40-automatic.mp3
11-e-40-rep_yo_city.mp3
12-e-40-its_all_gravity.mp3
13-e-40-roll_on.mp3
14-e-40-mustard_and_mayo.mp3
15-e-40-i_got_my_cup.mp3
16-e-40-pimps_playas.mp3

M

MrFreeze

^thats pretty fuckin gay! people can say that want to hear shit before they buy it but i know alot of bitch ass fools who ONLY dl shit and what they dont dl or cant find they burn and that shit gets me heated! people need to support artists they feel especially bay artists cuz its hard to make it. im done with this topic.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i heard a couple tracks from the bootleg (recorded from the jive site) and the quality is so-so. its not horrible, but not good enough for me to bump til the real thing gets released.

May 17, 2002
All I got to say is if your sorry enough to dl all his songs and not buy it, ur not a "tru" fan and dont support, but ruin these bay rappers givin us good m usic to listen 2!!

May 13, 2002
so is that album tight or what, what is the scale from 1-10?? i aint tryna dl it right now to hear it, cuz i have a feeling id be wasting my time.. some fool on jackson street in hayward was tryna slang one of them bootlegs w/o automatic, i guess that shit is all over... i mean the same format w/o automatic...

Apr 25, 2002
Why is this a suprise? Shit the dumbass at E-40.net is the one that leaked it. All albums get leaked...So i'm not shocked one bit. That does suck though. Hopefully the true fans will pick it up July 9th.

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
^Man you guys talking this and that about supporting rappers from the bay! When i posted up about all the shit that was coming
out! ALL YALL SAID AND I QUOTE "WHY SHOULD WE BUY THESE
CD'S COMING,PRODUCTION NOT THE SAME,RECYCLED WHATEVER"
Naw you guys talking about oh what up! With not supporting 40!
Why should it only be 40,It should be anybody from the bay!
MAC DRE,JAY TEE,J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA,C-BO,YUKMOUTH etc.
STOP ALL THIS CHIT,CHAT SHIT AND SUPPORT THE FUCKING BAY
THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
It's simple and plain, this album is going to send a huge message for all of us here in the bay. If you buy one album this year make it 40's, I'm not a huge 40 fan he's had his classics and I feel he has tailed off a bit however he is definitely carrying the torch and the hopes for the bay right now. SUPPORT THAT CD when it drops

Apr 25, 2002
mafioso22 said:
^Man you guys talking this and that about supporting rappers from the bay! When i posted up about all the shit that was coming
out! ALL YALL SAID AND I QUOTE "WHY SHOULD WE BUY THESE
CD'S COMING,PRODUCTION NOT THE SAME,RECYCLED WHATEVER"
Naw you guys talking about oh what up! With not supporting 40!
Why should it only be 40,It should be anybody from the bay!
MAC DRE,JAY TEE,J.T. THE BIGGA FIGGA,C-BO,YUKMOUTH etc.
STOP ALL THIS CHIT,CHAT SHIT AND SUPPORT THE FUCKING BAY
THATS WHAT THIS BOARD IS ALL ABOUT!
A lot of bay area rappers don't think they should have to EARN your $15.99... They think you should buy their bullshit just because they put it out. I -will not- buy an album without hearing it first. Never again. If somebody wants my $15.99 then they are going to have to earn it and thats that. I refused to buy recycled music. Not only does it have to be new music but it has to be QUALITY music as well. I support people who don't make me feel like I'm getting ripped off if I buy their shit.

As far as the new E-40 is concerned... I heard that bootleg that got leaked and I am definately going to buy it when it comes out.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I BUMP HIS AND ANYONE ELSES

BOOTLEG I CAN GET MY HANDS ON . I WANNA HEAR THE NEW SHIT AS SOON AS MY FAVORITE ARTIST BACK UP OFF THE MIC
BUT IM ALSO GONNA BE @ TOWER RECORDS ON A MONDAY @ 12:00 AM TO BUY THE REAL SHIT FOR THE CLARITY & THE CREIDITS . ALOT OF TIMES SHIT IS BOOTLEGGED BY THE ARTIST ON PURPOSE TO SEE IF CATS ARE FEELIN HIS ALBUM . A GOOD EXAMPLE IS THE LAST MEAL THAT SHIT THAT WAS LEAKED WAS MOSTLY GARBAGE SO SNOOP HIT THE STUDIO RECORDED NEW TRACKS AND BAM A CLASSIC ALBUM EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN WITH KNOC-TURNALS ALBUM CAUSE ALOT OF THEM SONGS ARE WEAK THIS IS AN INEXPANSIVE WAY OF TESTING THE MARKET IF YOUR A MAJOR ITS NOTHIN TO SPEND ANOTHER 100 GRAND TO CLEAN UP YOUR ALBUM ACCORDING TO PUBLIC RESPONSE . THE FLIP SIDE TO THIS IS EMINEM HE RECIEVED MOSTLY POSITIVE RESPONSES TO HIS LEAKED ALBUM SO WHAT DO THE MAJORS DO RELEASE IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE ALSO YOU GET TO COMPLAIN ON MTV NEWS 24/7 ABOUT HOW YOUR NEW ALBUM GOT BOOTLEGGED REMEMBER THERES NO SUCH THING AS BAD EXPOSURE ALL PROMO IS GOOD PROMO

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Mista CaNE said:
It's simple and plain, this album is going to send a huge message for all of us here in the bay. If you buy one album this year make it 40's, I'm not a huge 40 fan he's had his classics and I feel he has tailed off a bit however he is definitely carrying the torch and the hopes for the bay right now. SUPPORT THAT CD when it drops
so real!....... believe that! this album is heated! im going to cop this shit! mos def!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
GO BUY THAT SHIT UP WHEN IT COMES OUT ON JULY 9th. THERE ARE SONGS THAT JIVE DIDN'T HAVE THAT ARE ON THA UPCOMING "GRIT&GRIND' ALBUM. THAT SHIT THAT GOT LEAKED WASN'T EVEN MIXED/MASTERED YET, SO, HELL FUCKIN YEAH, GO SNATCH THAT SHIT UP AND SUPPORT THA YAY AREAS AMBASSADOR, PLEAZE. DANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT THA RECORD STORE. RHYTHMX/$ICKWID'IT RECORDS LEGION OF GAME.